|Date of Examination:||2022-01-07, 2022-01-08,|
|Examination:||APGDCA SEMESTER - II EXAMINATION, JANUARY 2022|
|Father’s Name:||BIDYADHAR KAR|
|Time:||3:00PM TO 5:00PM|
|Date of Birth:||1997-05-18|
|Centre:||DEBENDRAPUR, BARIPADA, MAYURBHANJ|
|3:00PM TO 5:00PM||
Rule for the Guidance of Candidate
- Examinations normally start on time so arrive early as the examination room opens up a few minutes in advance.
- Be sure to have a valid Student Identification Card with you.
- You will be expected to sign a control sheet at each examination session. Your identification will be verified.
- A Candidate Shall not be allowed to bring Mobile Phone with him to the Examination hall.
- Candidate are not permited to talk each other in the Examination hall.
- Candidate are required to behave properly and main absolute discipline inside the Examination.
- No one is allowed to enter the examination room (to write an examination) after the first 30 minutes and no one is allowed to leave the examination room within the first 30 minutes